radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Fill all upload zones automatically

The feature of the filling upload zones automatically - described in the following post would be very useful for all users, especially that upload zones are very often used for the designing process:

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/discussions/topics/13000028090

9 people like this idea

You can enable these new features in the advanced settings of FPD.

Hello!

new features in the advanced settings of FPD are enabled.

It doesn't work for me :S

Hello, Still don't working with 4.7.3 version, at least don't work for me.

Regards

Works perfect for me

theodoros kyprianou, Could you tell me how you did it?

Thanks

isnt working for me too.

does any one know how to use this feature?

Hello, I also asked several times...but no reaction. How does it work??

Hi, no one has explained how this works. I think it is not fair to have a feature that we ask for and not use it because we do not know how. Could you please find a moment to do a little tutorial so that your clients can get the best out of your plugin?

Thanks

I agree, I would like to know how to use it too.

Agree, I would like to know how to use it too.

Theoraticly: You have Update the Plugin to the latest version and activate the feature in the advanced settings. Add uploadzone to the views you Need it in. I havent Updated mine yet, but as the support said, it should be live since about 2 Updates now.

The autofill feature implemented in version 4.7.2 is good, works very well and fast!

Unfortunately it seems that only works for images sent from the local hard drive and only the first time the uploads occurs.

Without undermining developers who are doing a really incredible work in this plugin, I believe that the autofill feature needs to be improved for the current reality, especially on the use of photos from social networks. Fortunately or not, people prefer the practicality of keeping their personal collection on Instagram, Facebook, Google photos, etc.

I attached a suggestion (image) of autofill enhancement, where you can select the desired images of the Instagram and click a button that you should have the action of automatically inserting the photos as it already happens in AutoFill!

Regards for all.

fancy.png
(111 KB)

Hello rady kal, 5 months ago I made a suggestion (answer above) I do not know if it came to see. Was there any improvement of this feature to integrate social networks? Thanks.

Login or Signup to post a comment