radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Pricing by % of used area in Printing Box

Price based on percentage of Printing Box usage.

Because we charge customer by Printing machine usage. If machine needs to work on 75% of Printing Box, then price for design s 15€. If machine needs to travel more than 50% but less than 75% then price is 10€ and so on.. 

I think it is good type of pricing for Pricing add-on plugin.

Our use case, example:

Printing Box size: 200x400px

1. Design elements uses: 50x50px so uses less than 50% of total Printing Box, price 5€
2. Design elements uses: 105x205px so uses more than 50% of total Printing Box, price 10€
3. Design elements uses: 150x350px so uses more than 75% of total Printing Box, price 15€

9 people like this idea

Awaiting for this feature

Same. I've needed it for couple years.

When can we expect the feature?

Any update on this Radykal? Hate to rush but anxiously anticipating it's arrival.

Any news about this feature?

Benötige diese Funktion ebenfalls!
Wann ist diese fertig?

I'll be dead before this is implemented. Dont understand why it's taking near 3 years. All you had to do was ammend the pricing addon?

Maybe money will inspire Devs to implement this?

Paid him enough money.

Hi everyone,

we are now trying to include that feature. For which industry is that needed, print, apparel, ...?

1 person likes this

That sounds good. 
In my case, I would use it to offer self-adhesive vinyl foil for walls with individual texts and motifs. Keyword "wall tattoo".

The larger, the more expensive, because more foil and transfer film is used and also the effort for the plot and its handling is higher.

The preview would show a section of a wall and customers can design it any way they want.

I forgot to mention that an exact size (centimeter) specification of the elements, as well as the entire designed area, is needed accordingly. use case: what area/width will the motif cover on the wall?

I have no longer looked whether your plugin offers exact size specifications in the meantime.

Login or Signup to post a comment