radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Correspondent image added automatically on other view

I know you already have the replace in all views feature.. but I have an avatar plush toy company, where when the customer adds a tshirt on the doll, the correspondent back image of the tshirt is automatically added on the back. When the person adds hair on the doll, the correspondent item is added on the back, and when the client chooses another one, it replaces in both views. This would be perfect for tshirt companies which creates specific designs that mach front and back of the product 

9 people like this idea

That would definetly be one of the best features to come. Clap!

Great idea!

I even made a modification on the plugin to do it, I would share with you. But every since I have no option to update the plugin on the new releases it sux.

I really want to keep the plugin updated, it's something I would pay for them to do it for all of us <3

Do you have a live example or a screencast of that workflow.

Yes, here is a live example of the plugin working with those modifications. > https://poppiz.com.br/produto/app-boneco/

Try adding items as hair, tshirts or shorts with has its respectives items on the back of the doll added automatically as they are linked 

Unfortunetly we can't update anymore since the modification was made on previous versions

Hoping tey will take this suggestion <3

we all hope they will consider adding this suggestion on the next update. it will be really useful 

Any News? Hoping a lot this finally gets here

Any news on this one?

Hope this is the year rady is going to implement it <3

Was it implemented on last update? 

waiting for so long :(

I requested similar functionality for the "Pattern Fill" feature, but had no response.

Currently if a pattern is selected, there's no way to update the corresponding elements across all views. Surely a "Pattern Fill" should work in the same way as a "Colour Fill" and update all linked elements across all views!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment