radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Correspondent image added automatically on other view

I know you already have the replace in all views feature.. but I have an avatar plush toy company, where when the customer adds a tshirt on the doll, the correspondent back image of the tshirt is automatically added on the back. When the person adds hair on the doll, the correspondent item is added on the back, and when the client chooses another one, it replaces in both views. This would be perfect for tshirt companies which creates specific designs that mach front and back of the product 

9 people like this idea

Radykal said it will be implemented soon on this new version. Waiting anxiously

Just for understanding...you want a feature where different images are replaced to the views once one design is selected. So e.g. you click on a design in the designs module and then an image should be added to first and second view but the images are different? 

If yes, that sounds like a complex design system. That means you would be able to specify different images for a design and then you have to set the view index for every image.

1 person likes this

Yeah, just like on this link: https://poppiz.com.br/produto/app-boneco/ 

it´s an avatar builder based on one of the first versions of FPD, if you need the source let me know I can send you .

for example: When adding a tshirt design, on the back of the doll, the correspondent image goes on the back side.

2 people like this

It was marked as in progress now moved back to planned? :(

Any news on this one? 

Starting soon with this.

1 person likes this

Added in V6.1.9

Login or Signup to post a comment