radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic

Product builder question

Hi there!

I'm new at Fancy Product Designer and just started studying some options I have. I have a technical question. 

Link: https://www.carboncoskins.com/order/?template=jack-of-hearts&color=rainbow

The website link I posted above isn't my site; it is not using the Fancy Product Designer or any other product designer plugin, but I am building a similar site with the Fancy Product Designer. 

There will be many card pre-made designs, and the customers can choose from 6 different skins, add names and even upload their images if desired. 

I designed all the pre-made cards with the different skins/color choices (flat). Like the example of the website need above, I need to create buttons for customers to change from one sking to another, add names, etc. 

However, after looking at the Fancy Product Designer > Product Builder, it seems like the best option would be to create just a base with the color/skins, without any design, and add all possible and pre-made designs in layers. 

I hope it makes sense.

Many thanks for any help

Marcus

some configurations save time

i will help you

gryadn@gmail

Thanks, gryadn. I'm looking forward to learning. 

You can also walk barefoot

but feet hurt

:)

So what are you offering? Are you willing to help me as I suppose are the purpose of these forums or you're saying you want to charge for your services? Please be clear

Thanks 

I do not need money.

you're the one asking for help and ideas

talk through this form system

A build as difficult as FPD

communication through this form system is as difficult as FPD

Hi and thanks for your reply. I couldn't reply to your message before. I can send you an email if you prefer, but there's not very different from this way though. Please let me know. 

Email the draft drawing of the flow you want to make

proactive ways you can create and use

I write as an idea.

Thanks, gryadn! I will do it as soon as possible

like in your example

I hope it's not a product like keeping a mistress to show off

Login or Signup to post a comment