radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Design and other uploaded images don't stay on layer level when updated

Hi, customers can change the background and upload the image in one of my product options. When customers choose backgrounds from the designs and after choosing to upload the image, everything is fine, but when they choose first to upload the image and after selecting the background, the background goes to the top. Any solution to prevent the layers from moving?

Also, to archive the "Fine solution on working" I have to lock a few layers to stay on top.

In FPD settings, element properties I turn off stay on top

On my screen-shoot simply template: 

• BG-cover (this is the background which the customer may change from designs) 
  • staff picture (this picture which they can upload)
  • picture cover (this is the frame which I want to cover the staff picture, and background)
  • info (text on top)
  • title (text on top)
  • Staff name (customisable text on top )
  • service logo (service logo on top).

Best Answer

Hello  Rafal Chelpa, 

Have you enabled the "Stay on Top" option for the "staff picture" layer? If not, please enable it. If you have enabled the "Stay on Top" setting for designs (background), please turn it off. Also, enable the "Auto-Center" option for designs and then try again. If it still doesn't work, please share the product link. 

Thanks

Answer

Hello  Rafal Chelpa, 

Have you enabled the "Stay on Top" option for the "staff picture" layer? If not, please enable it. If you have enabled the "Stay on Top" setting for designs (background), please turn it off. Also, enable the "Auto-Center" option for designs and then try again. If it still doesn't work, please share the product link. 

Thanks

I created a customer support ticket with links and screenshots explaining my issue in detail.
Yes, I used to stay on top option and auto centre in the background. Unfortunately, this is not working as it should work. I think maybe the option to put layer height on each layer manually will quickly fix this problem 

Hello Rafal Chelpa,

If you have submitted the ticket then please wait for the response.

Login or Signup to post a comment