radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Pro Export image issues

Hi all,

We're using the PRO EXPORT tool to send out files following an order with FPD. When we import those files into Illustrator however, they're being inverted and we can't fix them. See attached.

My designer needs the actual image to work with. I've run through the settings and don't see anything helpful. Can anyone advise?

Thanks much,

Chris 

pdf
inverted.png
(721 KB)

Best Answer

Hi Moeen,

Thanks for the help! We have those settings in place.

For anyone in the future, I solved this problem by replacing the image with a much higher resolution image, raising the export pro dpi setting, and restricting the fonts used to only those handpicked by the developer. I believe the PDFkit font errors were causing many of the problems.

Best,

Chris

Hello Chris, 

Have you defined an out file size for export? You can add a size that you want to get for the image in the product builder (view options) and then try again. 

Answer

Hi Moeen,

Thanks for the help! We have those settings in place.

For anyone in the future, I solved this problem by replacing the image with a much higher resolution image, raising the export pro dpi setting, and restricting the fonts used to only those handpicked by the developer. I believe the PDFkit font errors were causing many of the problems.

Best,

Chris

Login or Signup to post a comment