radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Text module color tooltip not displaying

Hello

The color names tooltip is not displaying i am assuming since the last update. they were working fine when hovering before and nothing major have changed on my site

is this a bug?

the inspect css looks the like this:

<div class="fpd-color-palette fpd-grid">

<div class="fpd-item fpd-tooltip tooltipstered" style="background-color: #000001" data-color="#000001">

</div>

<div class="fpd-item fpd-tooltip tooltipstered" style="background-color: #000000" data-color="#000000">

</div>

Best Answer

I Have located the problem to be the latest version of flatsome 3.17 

no fancy product designer tooltips some to be working 

I rolled backed to version 3.16.8 and the displays tool tips as intended 

Answer

I Have located the problem to be the latest version of flatsome 3.17 

no fancy product designer tooltips some to be working 

I rolled backed to version 3.16.8 and the displays tool tips as intended 

Hello Darren Kennett, 

Good to hear that your issue was resolved. Because everything is working fine at the moment and we didn't see any such issue. But sometimes users face such errors because of conflict between plugins and themes. 

Yes the issue is purely theme based updating to the latest version of flatsome causes the tool tips not to display at all. 

I do have a question. In an ideal world I really want the color names as labels underneath the color grid I know the plus extras has the hex numbers as labels but is there a way to display the names it seems very pointless displaying hex values for a print plugin and the color names would be so much better. Is this something you will add is the a quick way I can change the java script to display the colour names instead of hex for the plus color grid? 

Cheers 

Login or Signup to post a comment