radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

6.0.0 Beta

This version will be released as BETA first. You can easily switch between V6 and the old version in Settings > Advanced. After Beta stage V6 will become the new standard of FPD and the old UI will not be available in upcoming updates.

Major changes

• NEW User-Interface
  • Complete code rewrite for the frontend designer

Primarily we rebuilt the code of the frontend designer and created a pure VanillaJS application with no need of jQuery anymore. We removed some older third-party libraries and we are able to reduce the total Javascript file size. The new fps-js is now also available on github.

We also added the features of PLUS and Pricing Rules addon into the basis plugin.

New Features

Beside the new UI we did not add many new features. We want to be sure that the transition from old to V6 works smoothly. After the BETA stage we will continue with requested features from the feature request forum. Here are a few new features.

Reporting bugs

Please post any bug or issue into this thread or open a new ticket if you need to send us sensitive data to log into your backend.

What happens after BETA?

After BETA stage is completed, we will remove the Plus, Pricing Rules addons and the jQuery plugin from codecanyon.

Downgrade to older version

For those who are having issues with the new update and want to go back to the older version, just download it from here.

Hello,

after update the plugin doesn´t work. Missing the fancy designer on the page
https://schilder-pfaffenzeller.de/schilderkonfigurator/

Need your help.

Rainer

@Rainer Please install again via Envato Market plugin.

1 person likes this

there will also be the possibility to select a variant in the canvas. 

E.g. as default a shield

Variant: 

1. without drill holes

2. with drill holes

Ideally, this should also be displayed visually. Practically the Multistep in the Fancy

1 person likes this

Plugin installed again, now it works.

Thank you

Rainer

@covololo # Thank you for the additional information

Folgende Probleme habe ich bisher gefunden: 
1. Wenn man auf der Produktseite auf den Customize Button klickt, wird man immer mal auf eine 404 weitergeleitet. In der URL ist dan nach der eigentlichen URL "/undefined&/

2. Man kann SVG's im Backend (bei Erstellung von Produkt) nicht mehr färben. Man kann die Farbe ändern, aber das SVG Objekt behält die alte Farbe.

###################################

I have found the following problems so far: 

1. if you click on the Customize button on the product page, you are always redirected to a 404. In the URL is then after the actual URL "/undefined&/.

2. you can't color SVG's in the backend (when creating a product). You can change the color, but the SVG object keeps the old color.

1 person likes this

Hey! where can i see the new Ui before i update the plugin? i didnt understand if you made an overall  new look to it.

because all my products are configerd and design with the 4.8.3 . it will be good to know that updating the plugin wont break all my products.

Hello, 

The designer in the frontend does not work with V6. 

This is what it shows after clicking Customize Product. 

I have been waiting for this update, please help.

Thanks

@nevo The data structure for product setup has not changed. Only the UI and therefore it should work with your existing products.

@ Nils

1. Just test it and for us it is working. Please create a ticket with your website credentials.

2. Detected an issue that colorization for multi-path svg is not working property in product builder, but once changing the color, you also see it in the fronend.

where can i see the new Ui before i update the plugin? you need to uploads new images so we can see what had changed.

@rady kal

I have the same issue as @ Nils. Please let me know if you can fix it.

Thanks

Just updated on staging, so far it looks the same (good thing) and works well.  Thanks for your hard work.

Hello

When you Edit Text on the mobile, the text box keeps disappearing. On the previous FPD versions it´s works fine.

The Layers section is missing in the Product Builder if you haven´t switched to V6 BETA version. But if you switch to V6 BETA version in the settings, the Layers section appears.

1 person likes this