radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

6.0.0 Beta

This version will be released as BETA first. You can easily switch between V6 and the old version in Settings > Advanced. After Beta stage V6 will become the new standard of FPD and the old UI will not be available in upcoming updates.

Major changes

• NEW User-Interface
  • Complete code rewrite for the frontend designer

Primarily we rebuilt the code of the frontend designer and created a pure VanillaJS application with no need of jQuery anymore. We removed some older third-party libraries and we are able to reduce the total Javascript file size. The new fps-js is now also available on github.

We also added the features of PLUS and Pricing Rules addon into the basis plugin.

New Features

Beside the new UI we did not add many new features. We want to be sure that the transition from old to V6 works smoothly. After the BETA stage we will continue with requested features from the feature request forum. Here are a few new features.

Reporting bugs

Please post any bug or issue into this thread or open a new ticket if you need to send us sensitive data to log into your backend.

What happens after BETA?

After BETA stage is completed, we will remove the Plus, Pricing Rules addons and the jQuery plugin from codecanyon.

Downgrade to older version

For those who are having issues with the new update and want to go back to the older version, just download it from here.

@Gabe

Okay, I will add that.

When scale up text area dont scale text. only area scaling and goes outside 

1 person likes this

I reported the problems below and through a ticket. Can you please check ticket #88690? I really need to solve the problem with product variations

Hello!

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to enter text on mobile?

When I tip in the field to write, the input field disappears immediately like loosing focus. Tested on different mobiles (Huawei, Samsung, Motorola) in different Browsers (Egde, Chrome, Opera).

Is there a setting that changes this behavior?

Thanks ...

3 people like this