radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

can't save ui composer design

Hey I have updated to the new version and there are some changes in the ui, so I wanted to change some things in the ui composer, but can't save the changes, nothing happens when I click to the save ui button or if I want to save the ui design asa new. I have already turned of wp rocket, but its the same. 

Best Answer

That is a bug in older version with guided tour. When you update to the latest version, it should work.

1 person has this question

Hello Viktor, 

The issue you indicating isn't the plugin issue, it can be a conflict between plugins.Try deactivating plugins one by one except Fancy Product Designer and see if you can save changes in the UI composer. If it works, then one of your other plugins may be causing a conflict. Reactivate your plugins one by one to identify the conflicting plugin. Also, make sure to clear your website, and browser cache and then attempt to save changes again.

Thanks

Same problem for me...

@flax250 reseting the ui to default solved the problem for me

1 person likes this

I found the problem, at least the one concerning my case.

I had set up the "GUIDED TOUR" some actions that used to be available after the update were changed or removed, so not recognising the linked action did not allow saving.

By reconnecting or removing the non-functioning steps the saving worked again.

I think an error message would be appropriate, I hope it will be implemented soon so that other people don't waste time like I did.

Answer

That is a bug in older version with guided tour. When you update to the latest version, it should work.

Login or Signup to post a comment