radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

QR Code not working: "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'"

When trying to add a QR Code to the design, it gives the "SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'" error.

This issue happens from FPD 6.0.2 to 6.0.9.

(I'm using Classic WordPress theme with only Woocommerce enabled, the issue still persists)

mov

Best Answer

Sorry for posting a duplicated topic. Here is the solution on the thread about the same issue:

"Yes, I solved it by talking to the hosting operator, he disabled the mod_security rule for domains using this plugin."

It works for me. I hope this information helps the developers enhance the compatibility of the plugin!

Hello Julian, 

This usually happens when a server responds with an error page (often in HTML format) instead of the expected JSON response. If you are sure, any theme or plugin is not creating a conflict, then, check your server's error logs. This might give more insight into what's causing the error. 

Thanks

Answer

Sorry for posting a duplicated topic. Here is the solution on the thread about the same issue:

"Yes, I solved it by talking to the hosting operator, he disabled the mod_security rule for domains using this plugin."

It works for me. I hope this information helps the developers enhance the compatibility of the plugin!

Login or Signup to post a comment