radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

1 person likes this

I believe this update contains a bug.

I am using Twenty Twenty-Four and use WooCommerce and Fancy Product Designer as plugins.

However, I received the following error

--

The Fancy Product Designer feature has been activated for this page/product. However, due to missing action hooks, the designer could not be integrated successfully. This issue frequently occurs with page builder plugins such as Elementor. To enable the product designer app smoothly, simply insert the shortcode [fpd] into the content.

--

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Debugging information on hooking.

So glad you implemented my suggestion. I got a question. Is it possible to define the size and position of the correspondent image? I only found where to add the multi view replacement, but cant find size and position of it.

Thanks!

@Helder No that feature works with replacement and it will use the position of the replaced element. So you have to set an initial element with a replace value.

I found a bug!

In the upload zone elements, the options from Customizable Properties are missing. See the images below:

P.S. Congratulations for your work :)

to understand when the bug I was talking about below happens, please watch the attached video

mp4

@ VI.

I will fix that soon.

Login or Signup to post a comment