radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Upsell Other Products with Same Design

It would be cool to have the design that the user made available for upsell so they can purchase the design on other printed products. I'm using this for t-shirts and I'd like to be able to automatically put that same image on a bag, hoodie, or pillow and ask the user to add them to their cart.

17 people like this idea

I would pay $80 for this feature. Make it happen! :)

Does anybody have an live example of a similar application or any illustration demonstrating the feature?

I Believe that you could do this 2 different ways but I could be wrong.

1. If is apparel have variations with different prices for Tshirt or Hoodie while keeping the size attribute which would be the same.
2. Creating a new product under the same category inside fancy and creating the woocommerce product as the art itself and adding the price difference to the fancy elements for the different objects like tshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases etc and selecting that category for that design to enable this. 

Again those are quick ideas that came to my head.

I would totally pay for such a plugin.   Yes vistaprints is fantastic but it might be a little heavy (not sure...)  meaning, it takes your logo or such and automatically applies it to several products in your check out.  I'd assume that makes the loading times slower so performance would depend on webhost.  But if you come up with something like this, I'd be the first to use it!  thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment