Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator Another
It would be cool to have the design that the user made available for upsell so they can purchase the design on other printed products. I'm using this for t-shirts and I'd like to be able to automatically put that same image on a bag, hoodie, or pillow and ask the user to add them to their cart.
Is there a demo of this so we can see what it looks like?
Included in 4.0.0
In V4.0.0 you are able to enable this feature, but we implemented an own Cross-Sells display, because displaying the design of the customers in the cross-sells of the theme might lead to different issues. Many themes are using their own HTML structure for these cross-sells items.
This would be a great feature. I noticed it's been marked as planned. I wondered if anyone at FPD has any more info on progress?
3 years ago and nothing! Come on, people are willing to pay for this, make it happen!
Waiting as well, would pay
Add me to the list of people waiting. Absolutely would pay for this.
Would've been great if this had been done... 3 years ago requested... I'm waiting for this! It would also be good to have override options for Product View:
- show original product image if no uploaded Fancy image
- detect logo / avatar - this would allow anyone to see their already uploaded logo auto before any Fancy upload
- detect last uploaded Fancy upload
- randomise uploaded Fancy uploads
- auto select images and or custom options from Vendors e,g if a marketplace which are really common now it detects the customer role Vendor then uses their logo for their products
I wait in anticipation... It is in your favour probably to work on this as a request as obviously it's very popular
I would pay for this feature too!
I would pay $80 for this feature. Make it happen! :)
I would totally pay for such a plugin. Yes vistaprints is fantastic but it might be a little heavy (not sure...) meaning, it takes your logo or such and automatically applies it to several products in your check out. I'd assume that makes the loading times slower so performance would depend on webhost. But if you come up with something like this, I'd be the first to use it! thank you!
Does anybody have an live example of a similar application or any illustration demonstrating the feature?
This would be fantastic!!! If anyone has a work around or code to do this, please share :)
I Believe that you could do this 2 different ways but I could be wrong.
1. If is apparel have variations with different prices for Tshirt or Hoodie while keeping the size attribute which would be the same.
2. Creating a new product under the same category inside fancy and creating the woocommerce product as the art itself and adding the price difference to the fancy elements for the different objects like tshirts, hoodies, cellphone cases etc and selecting that category for that design to enable this.
Again those are quick ideas that came to my head.