radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Build-In Bulk Feature

Is it possible to implement  a "bulk add" feature to  add different variations of the customized product to the shopping cart all at one time. 

Right now each shirt size and quantity must be added separately then you have to go back to order the next size and quantity. 

Which is a very sloppy, if you want to buy the same customization in different variations and pieces.

png

13 people like this idea

Would love to see this as a new feature! Hope this update will be released soon :)

Is this planned feature going to be happening soon?

I am looking for that variation too!

I am looking for this feature too!

This feature is very useful for my business too. Hope it come soon!

That is a nice time saver.

Hi Radykal, the "WooCommerce Bulk Variations" plugin works well and I'm glad it integrates properly with the WooCommerce Variations.

To make the Bulk Variations applicable to real world businesses, we really need the ability to add "Dynamic Bulk Discounts" that integrate with the Fancy Product Designer to allow us to offer discounts when customers buy multiple sizes of their custom design.

So far, to achieve this functionality I've experimented with many plugins. None seem to integrate the pricing rules on the "Single Product Page". The best pricing plugin I've found is called "Woo Discount Rules", this offers the ability to create "Staged Pricing" dependent on the product, but again does not integrate with the Price on the "Single Product Page" which basically means that as the customers uses the "WooCommerce Bulk Variations" form, they can't see the potential discounts until they visit their cart.

Do you think you could add this functionality to one of your plugins so that we can use the Fancy Product Designer for businesses that want to offer bulk discounts?

Thanks in advance.

Another standalone plugin is coming soon:

http://fancyproductdesigner.com/woocommerce-bulk-variations/

Here you can use your variable products and the users have the possibility to select multiple variations at once and add these at once to the cart. Its fully compatible with FPD.

This would be awesome.

I would also like to know that 

Guys...this will be added in an own add-on for FPD. But I need some information in order to make the best of it.

1. Do you want to use it for one variation attribute (Size: L, XL, M...) or for multiple (Size: L, XL, M..., Color: Blue, Red...)?
  2. Do you want to populate the attributes from your WooCommerce variations or would you like to set the attributes in FPD settings?
  3. Do you need dynamic pricing or just add the price of one product. E.g. one product costs 30$, user uses the form to order 1xL, 2xS, so in total 90$.

Any advice on how to get the variations to work? I have been trying for days now and no luck. Cant get the layout correct either!

Same problem is faced by me also . Customer feedback is too improve on bulk orders.

Hi @radykal ... thanks for addressing this bulk uploader issue. Do you have a timeline when this plugin will be ready to download?

my thoughts: great plugin... 

1. Just the sizes will be fine. The visual element of FCP product variation will accompany the bulk order sizes as a line item in the cart...then you add another color. This is nice organization in the cart to see a visual for each style of clothing via product thumb, and then how many of each size you need to supply. For example, white tees with a logo on the front with 3 smalls will be on one line, and black tee with the logo on the front with 3 med and 5 larges will be the next line item...., so on and so forth. 

2. I would like to set the attributes in the settings, not automatically import from that products variations

3. Dyanamic pricing would be nice. For example, if a white shirt costs $10 each for sizes S - XL, but XXL costs $12 and XXXL costs $13.50...it would be nice to configure this in the bulk uploader so the prices calculate accurately in the total...

Hope this helps and please let us know when you expect to have this plugin complete by! Thanks!

Login or Signup to post a comment