radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Editor moving layers after saving + frontend & backend editors not aligning

I recall someone else posting this about two weeks ago in the forums, but I can't find the thread.

It will behave like this 3-5 times before actually saving it correctly...

http://www.screencast.com/t/vSDEuXS9VRU

Even after I finally get it to save my adjustments, it's still doing this on the frontend...

http://www.screencast.com/t/t6uqerDNR5a

Opened a ticket about this 2 weeks ago and was advised he was going on vacation. Upon his return I was told he doesn't have time to look at it and was going on vacation again.

Best Answer

This is a truly annoying bug but I've found a workaround that at least lets me live with it. When a layer moves out of position after I save layers, I change the x or y position by 1 px and save again. This consistently moves the layer back to the proper position. That 1 px adjustment usually isn't important to my design but if it is I can change it back to the original position and when I save again it holds it's position.

Hoping the bug gets squashed soon but at least this workaround has allowed me to move forward toward completing my site.

2 people have this question

Unfortunately that doesn't fix this...

jpg
Answer

This is a truly annoying bug but I've found a workaround that at least lets me live with it. When a layer moves out of position after I save layers, I change the x or y position by 1 px and save again. This consistently moves the layer back to the proper position. That 1 px adjustment usually isn't important to my design but if it is I can change it back to the original position and when I save again it holds it's position.

Hoping the bug gets squashed soon but at least this workaround has allowed me to move forward toward completing my site.

Remains unresolved. Also found someone else with the same issue who posted on the comments of Code Canyon...

png

Still remains unresolved. I've had this plugin nearly a year and still don't have a functioning website due to all the bugs.

Login or Signup to post a comment