radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Color Opacity

Ability to change color opacity per color. Currently when you set a value for the color opacity on the back end, it applies to all the colors. However, I am working with plastics, so I only need the opacity to apply to certain colors. For example, we sell clear plastic so for my hex# assigned to "clear" needs to be transparent.  Maybe add this feature "Settings - Advanced Color Config" next to the hexadecimal color, add the option to set opacity per color.

3 people like this idea

I am not sure if I understand - is multiply added since 3.0.0? If so, how shall I set it up in the panel?

Added in 3.0.0

This feature will be so useful for us too! Hope will be included in nexts upgrades. Any idea about if it will be implemented?

Thanks!

That would be a great addition to the plug-in, indeed. A few of my potential customers are not that familiar with image files and formats. When uploading a JPG, the white background stands out when I'm trying to apply a logo to a knife. Multiply blend mode will be very helpful. Please consider it for next update :)

I work with transparent plastic as well. To get a good result we need to use the multiply filter or blend mode multiply that fabric.js allows: http://fabricjs.com/image-filters/ With normal opacity a realistic effect is not archived. It would be perfect to incorporate one of these filters. Please, take in account to improve this feature request.
Login or Signup to post a comment