radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Making first upload of image or entered text free, then charge for additional uploads

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to configure the custom image prices so that each upload or entered text AFTER the first is priced at the configured fee.

Normally, all custom uploaded images and entered text can be set to a price, but I want it so the customer can get their first uploaded image or entered text for free, then they will be charge an additional $XX.XX for each uploaded image or entered text after.

I uploaded the section where you can set the prices for each upload or entered text.

png

Best Answer

There is currently no option to do this. If you would like to see it in a future update, please formulate your idea in the Feature request forum. The higher the demand, the more likely it is to be implemented (quicker as well)

1 Comment

Answer

There is currently no option to do this. If you would like to see it in a future update, please formulate your idea in the Feature request forum. The higher the demand, the more likely it is to be implemented (quicker as well)

Login or Signup to post a comment