The designs module displays all Fancy Designs that you enabled for a Product Designer.
Create a category
- First of all you need to create a category, just click on Fancy Product Designer/Designs/Manage Categories and Add New Category.
- Enter a category title
- Optional: you can set a thumbnail for the category, which will be displayed in the Designs module
- Optional: If you want to create multi-level categories, create more categories and drag the sub categories to the right.
- Click on Fancy Product Designer/Designs
- Select a category on the right side
- Click Add Designs button and select the images you want to use as designs (allowed file types are .jpg, .png, and .svg)
- Optional: You can set custom category options that will be assigned to all designs in the category by clicking on Category Options
- Optional: You can even set custom options for every design individually by clicking on the Edit Options icon in a design item