Fancy Product Designer partnered with Depositphotos, in order to offer to its clients the possibility to resell customized product with the vast collection of professional images, vectors and illustrations.
HOW TO START
- REQUEST AN API KEY
- SELECT THE PLAN YOU WANT BUY WITH DEPOSITPHOTOS
- COPY AND PAST DEPOSITPHOTOS API KEY INSIDE FPD PLUGIN
- START SELLING THE CUSTOM PRODUCTS TO YOUR CLIENTS
REQUEST AN API KEY
Few simple steps in order to obtain your Reseller Depositphotos API Key, necessary to use the
Depositphotos contents and sell your custom product inside the Fancy Product Designer
- Create an Account at: www.depositphotos.com. Sign up options:
- With Google
- With Facebook
- With Email
Fill in your profile with your information & Company information:
Fill all the information in order to be able to move to the next step: request of the API KEY:
Go to the REFERRAL PAGE - API SECTION: https://depositphotos.com/referral/api.html
Click: “REQUEST AN API KEY”:
- Choose a RESELLER API KEY
- Enter your URL of your Project: your website
- Enter a description of your project: Write the following: “API Business Fancy Product Designer”
- Phone Number will be the one you saved in your profile (automatically shown in thispage)
- Read and Accept the Terms & Conditions
- Click "GET AN API KEY"
Send an email to William Liani - Head of API - Business Development firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be contacted and discuss the next steps:
a. choosing the API Plan and
b. receive the API Agreement in order to read and sign it.
SELECT THE DEPOSITPHOTOS PLAN & REVIEW/SIGN THE API CONTRACT
When the Depositphotos Manager will contact you, you will be able to select between the
different & custom special packages offered by the partnership with Fancy Product Designer.
The API agreement is based on Pre-Payment. The amount added in your Depositphotos account
will be used solely for the purchase of the right license for the custom product sold to your final
Based on the initial Upfront Payment and the type of customized products, you want to sell in
your website, we will define the Flat Prices per license sizes.
We have different Upfront Payment Packages for any type of business. You will be able to
choose the best fit for you. Plus, the Depositphotos Manager will be able to create additional
custom packages just for you.
We request, if the Upfront Payment is done via credit card (obligatory for small amount), to
leave active the AUTO-RENEWAL that will follow these rules:
- Your selected plan will be renewed automatically when you run out of downloads or
- Your plan expires after 1 year from the date of the plan purchase
The Depositphotos Manager will send you the API agreement with the information related to
your Upfront Payment, the License Fees per license and the way you will combine the right
license with the right product.
Some examples for Combination License-Product
a) If you sell Canvas, each product printed will be associated to a license:
- 2 Canvas with the same image printed will be equal to 2 licenses of the same image (if the End Customer is the same or if they are different)
b) If you sell Flyers or Greeting Cards or Business Cards, we will consider the Product equal to the amount of copies printed. Examples:
- Your End Customer buys 1000 Flyers à 1 License
- Your End Customer buys 500 Business Cards à 1 License
- You End Customer buys 100 Greeting Cards à 1 License
DEPOSITPHOTOS API KEY NEXT STEPS
When the Upfront Payment is done and the agreement signed, The Depositphotos Manager will
validate the API Key Reseller.
The API Reseller Key will be available here: https://depositphotos.com/referral/api.html - in the
TAB: MY API KEYS
You will need to copy and paste the API Reseller Key and add into the Fancy Product Designer
Plugin, in order to use the Depositphotos Catalogue, to resell the custom product with
Enter necessary information in the Fancy Product Designer plugin
After the reseller submission has been completed, you need to enter all necessary information in the settings of Fancy Product Designer. Therefore go to the Settings of Fancy Product Designer and scroll down to the Custom Image Uploads section in the General / Modules tab.
Here you need to enter the requested Reseller API key, your Depositphotos username and password.
After that the Depositphotos icon will appear in the Image module. Now your customers can choose images from Depositphotos.
Whenever you receive an order with Depositphotos images included, you will see them in the Depositphotos tab in the order viewer.