An Upload Zone is a placeholder for a custom added element. Customers can click on an Upload Zone and add elements into it. An Upload Zone expects one element only, clipping (masking) is enabled automatically. Here is an example of a product with 3 different Upload Zones.
Creating an Upload Zone
- First of all you need an image that should be used as placeholder. Check out this demo to see how a placeholder image could look like.
- Go to Product Builder admin
- Select a view of a Fancy Product
- Click Add Upload Zone in the Layers panel
- Enter a title and select the default image for the Upload Zone
Allowed Media Types
You will notice another tab in "Layer Options" panel when an Upload Zone is selected. Under this tab you can set the allowed media types for every Upload Zone separately.