How to install/update
Auto-Update via Envato Market plugin (Recommended)
The best and easiest way to keep all of your plugins from the envato marketplace (codecanyon, themeforest) updated, is to use the official Envato Market WordPress plugin. Just download and install the plugin, connect your envato account and you can easily update all plugins and themes.
Note: You need to delete the plugin first before you can install/update it via the Envato Market plugin. No data will be lost.
Manually (Not Recommended)
We do not recommend this method, because you'll not receive any update notifications. You also might get an error when uploading the plugin ("The link you followed has expired"), this tutorial explains how to fix it.
Via FTP tool: Just replace the fancy-product-designer folder.
Via WP admin: Deactivate the plugin and delete it. Then upload new zip and activate the plugin again.
In both cases you will not loose any of your created products and settings.
The export add-on is exclusively sold via our payment provider elopage.com. Once you purchased the add-on, you'll receive a download link in the mail to receive the add-on. All updates are available though this download link. The add-on can only be installed/updated manually. You can not install/update the export add-on via the Envato Market plugin!
Go to Settings - Fonts tab and save your fonts. You can also use TrueType fonts as custom fonts now, which is also recommend!
- If you are using color control for elements, you have to reset these via an own option field (Color Link Group)
- If you were using bounding box clipping, you have to reset this option as the option name has changed. This option has even more values you can choose from
- You need to reset the option for lightbox, if you want to display the product designer in the lightbox
Deleting all database tables to start from scratch
If you want to delete all database tables that are created by the plugin when deactivating the plugin, you need to uncomment one line of code.
- Open class-install.php in the inc folder of the plugin.
- Go to line 16, looks like that:
//register_deactivation_hook( FPD_PLUGIN_ROOT_PHP, array( &$this,'deactive_plugin' ) );
- Remove the first two trailing slashes to uncomment the line, so it looks like this:
register_deactivation_hook( FPD_PLUGIN_ROOT_PHP, array( &$this,'deactive_plugin' ) );
- Save the php file.