radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Fancy admin page often unaviable

Hi, often i can't go to the fancy admin page, the page won't load and after few minute have connexion error or timeout.

Customiser work fine but not the admin pages. Have no php or js alert anyone have this issue ?

Unistall and re-install -> same issue
Change files -> same issue

Disable all plugin -> Same issue

Change theme -> Same issue

Delete all from fpd on database -> same issue...

Wordpress: 4.5.2 FR

Woocommerce: 2.2.5 FR

Thank a lot

Best Answer

Hm.. I'd guess that OVH did some changes which fixed the issues. Let's hope it's working for everyone now!

1 person has this question

Sorry guys, mon francais n'est pas tres bonne, so I'll write in English. Has any of you got access to the php.ini? Could you check on the settings there, maybe post them here, or a link to them?

I apologize Johnny for this part in french, I talk several languages and since I see someone has the same problem that me, I've tried to know is somebody found a solution to the issue.

I'm currently in touch with support of OVH.

There's my config infos: http://cluster003.ovh.net/infos/ 

I'll report here any news, ok?

Hi Michel, yes if it's third part script, i should have the same problem on my local server. Give me a feedback when you have more informations from OVH.
But i really thinks it's server load balacer kick out Fancy excecution somtimes i have no problem all the day and other day on first access i have no server response.

Regards,

Hi As3uS_84,

My FPD admin is gone several days ago and on another install (on a different server for testing purposes) it just never appear !!! :-(

Don't worry, if I find a solution I will share it here.

Johnny maybe it will useful to know if anybody else had this kind of issues, since OVH is the thirt hosting company in the world.

Maybe they just solved the problem and never reported it here. :-/

Best regards.

Hi As3uS_84,

I don't want to bother you, but you can help answering some questions:

• Does you FPD admin works right now

• If so, what kind of OVH plan do you have (Perso, Pro, Performance)

• What is your PHP config (ambiant, version, type, motor, mode and firewall,...)

Thank you very much!

Best regards.

I can't see anything wrong with the php config. Has either one of you gotten some reply from OVH? My guess would be that it is some kind of load balancing thing as it seems that if you wait long enough (ridiculous 5 - 10 min) it does seem to load.

Hi there

problem is back since a few days ago ! By the way, after a long long waiting, I eventually get a 504 Gateway Time-out.

I will try to reach their support by phone, but that was impossible last time, and no answer to my ticket after 3 days.

let's see.

I think I will have to change hosting providers. For the guys hosted at OVH, this is what I may consider as an alternative for the Performance hosting at OVH:

http://www.nuxit.com/hebergement/performance

I don't have a clue about the script calling the ip, I'm just reporting what the technicians at OVH told me. They didn't give any further explanations.

You still don't see what is causing the issue ?

Hi guys

Just to let you know I'm running into the same issue. FPD won't load in WP dashboard

I'm hosted at OVH on a performance shared plan : https://www.ovh.com/fr/hebergement-web/hebergement-performance.xml

I'll call them tomorrow and hopefully will talk to a techy who'll take it into consideration.

I will try to get some kind of copy of php.ini from them

By the way, I just did a test on a local install in Wamp server and FPD works fine, so it's definitely OVh causing the issue 

Hi everyone, i just tri access to plugin admin page, and doesn't work, But I tri last Friday and i have no problems.

Hi everyone,

It seems that more users have same problem.

Maybe it's due to a very recent modification on OVH shared servers settings.

Hi Christophe,

On a Performance plan it's even weird... :-(

Regards.

Not really sure what could be causing this. What are your settings in the php.ini? I'm guessing that it's simply caused by your server environment.

Hi everyone,

I think Johnny will not respond without opening a new ticket, since this one seems to be answered.

Some infos reversing that ip adress: http://81.169.145.156.ipaddress.com/