radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Enable Designs For Specific Products / How To Enable Color Selection Panel

I have had a lot of help setting up my website and now am taking a deeper dive into managing all the aspects myself. Quite a learning curve, but I'm enjoying the challenge.

Two things that I'm struggling to find an answer for in the forum or modules:

I've created a couple of design categories and uploaded my designs. But where do I enable the design categories for specific products? 

Secondly, regarding the color selection palette in FPD Plus, I have done the steps in this link: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000042900--plus-enable-elements-for-the-color-selection-panel

But I cannot find any next steps to activate the color selection panel. I have added in a few hex codes in the FPD Settings "Colors", but that didn't change anything either.
I need to have color selection panel for several different items. How do I enable this function for the specific products I need it for?

Thanks!

Best Answer

In case anyone else finds this helpful... I'll add the reply we gave to Sarah's support ticket.

- Set the placement and selection type in Settings > Plus > Tools OR in the Individual Product Settings inside the woocommerce product.
- Ensure "show in colour selection plus" is checked for the specific element in the product builder

- You can add colours for the element in the product builder OR you can add general colours in Settings

For the designs...

- Ensure the designs module is in your ui-layout
- If you don't specify categories anywhere then all will be shown.
- You can specify in Individual Product Settings OR you can specify per view in product builder View Options

Answer

In case anyone else finds this helpful... I'll add the reply we gave to Sarah's support ticket.

- Set the placement and selection type in Settings > Plus > Tools OR in the Individual Product Settings inside the woocommerce product.
- Ensure "show in colour selection plus" is checked for the specific element in the product builder

- You can add colours for the element in the product builder OR you can add general colours in Settings

For the designs...

- Ensure the designs module is in your ui-layout
- If you don't specify categories anywhere then all will be shown.
- You can specify in Individual Product Settings OR you can specify per view in product builder View Options

Thank you, Rhiannon, for your help!

Login or Signup to post a comment