radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

6.0.0 Beta

This version will be released as BETA first. You can easily switch between V6 and the old version in Settings > Advanced. After Beta stage V6 will become the new standard of FPD and the old UI will not be available in upcoming updates.

Major changes

• NEW User-Interface
  • Complete code rewrite for the frontend designer

Primarily we rebuilt the code of the frontend designer and created a pure VanillaJS application with no need of jQuery anymore. We removed some older third-party libraries and we are able to reduce the total Javascript file size. The new fps-js is now also available on github.

We also added the features of PLUS and Pricing Rules addon into the basis plugin.

New Features

Beside the new UI we did not add many new features. We want to be sure that the transition from old to V6 works smoothly. After the BETA stage we will continue with requested features from the feature request forum. Here are a few new features.

Reporting bugs

Please post any bug or issue into this thread or open a new ticket if you need to send us sensitive data to log into your backend.

What happens after BETA?

After BETA stage is completed, we will remove the Plus, Pricing Rules addons and the jQuery plugin from codecanyon.

Downgrade to older version

For those who are having issues with the new update and want to go back to the older version, just download it from here.

Cant load images in orders in Woocomerce Orders and its not showing on website! Pls share older version file so we can downgrade please!

1 person likes this

If i click on the button 'Load in Order Viewer' nothing shows or it stucks on 'INITIALIZING PRODUCT DESIGNER'
It shows the same thing by IU compressor: MISC. INITIALAZING. (see attachment)

Does someone know how to solve this and what is the reason?

1 person likes this

Just uploaded a fixed version, please reinstall via the Envato Market plugin.

I'm very disappointed in this version, I still can't get the designer to work on the frontend; it keeps showing error 404 "This page could not be found." and in the url the "undefined&attribute". 

Could anyone help me??

1 person likes this

@YURAYNE ALONSO

the problem is known, it only occurs with variable products

@Nils I see people talking about the problem, but I don't see @rady kal  or anybody from Fancy team saying anything about that, not even "it only occurs with variable products", but thanks for the information.

Have a great weekend.

Extraordinario trabajo. Detecto que el movimiento en la herramienta zoom no funciona.

Load in Order Viewer button and the  IU composer are not working in the V6 version.

it shows : MISC. INITIALAZING. 

I reinstalled the old version and everything works smoothly.

But I guess I have to move on to V6 eventually and I'm afraid the same problem wil reacure.. any advise?

@Sami kirellos

Where did you find the older version? Need that I loose some thousands of money everyday im really confused the Backup don't even work on Jetpack.

Sorry with these issues, but that is the reason you should better test such a big update in a staging website. For those who wants to go back to the old version, I put a download link in the initial post. 

I also uploaded an update with these fixes that you mentioned. Indeed there was a bug when using a variable product with Customization button, that should work now again. The issues with loading an order into the order viewer should be fixed now again.

Let me know when you identify more issues.

UPDATE 6.000.1 is fixing all issues with:

Loading in Order

Showing up on website

thanks for your Work! Sorry I was so hyped about the update i forgot to stage my site first :) I'm just a NPC <3

Have FPD 6 on a test domain with mirrored environment.

With version 6 the self created UI layout is broken.

Concerns especially the header - as seen on the screenshots.

The mobile layout is set to trigger too wide making a side bar layout load instead. Disregard the menu at the bottom, we move it but can't figure how to modify the @media to display correctly. 

this is wrong. 

this is correct (this layout triggers at 500px but only when resized on pc but initially loads wrong) Which is something that can't be done on mobile. 

Don't know if other customers also have this issue but the part you can design is with a border on the left and right. It doesn't fit the top bar correctly.

@Carl and @Fabian You need to enable the new UI in settings > advanced.