radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

- Bug: WooCommerce currency did not work with fpd shortcode

I stil have this problem my currency is the Euro it shows everywhere but when I go to the designer it changes to dollar

2 people like this

I still have this problem too.

When product is added to the cart the thumbnail comes in larger than the assigned size in the settings.

I have also the problem with the currency changing but after when I put the product in the cart it is € again.

when uploading an image on desktop or mobile and then trying to move or resize the image I get this box over the entire screen. Then can't resize.   Any way to change this? 

Also text in the info content box in not showed - see picture

This update did not resolve the issue. I also have the same problem. I updated the plugin, I deleted the cache, I tried incognito mode and there is no change

The users who are having the issue with the currency display, please open a support ticket with your wp login credentials so we can investigate the issue in your site.

1 person likes this

Just uploaded a fix for the price display bug. The version number did not change, so please reinstall the plugin. Maybe clear your cache.

1 person likes this

Hi, when adding a custom product to the cart and switching to the cart page it will end up with an error in the serverlog and a few more

" mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /serverpath/wp-includes/formatting.php:3466, referer: https://domain.com/product/ "

1 person likes this

@Jochen I found the bug. I will update the plugin soon. To make it working without error right now, just disable cart "Customized Product Thumbnail" option in Settings > WooCommerce > Cart.

2 people like this

After updating to the newest fpd version, when I add a customized product to the cart and navigating to the cart page, the following error appears instead of the cart items:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3425

Plese bring back the icons..... My entire site depends on them

This bug was not fixed: Bug: WooCommerce currency did not work with fpd shortcode 

You fixed the product shortcode but it still does not work with the shortcode to add images, add text, edit text and edit layers.