radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

- Bug: WooCommerce currency did not work with fpd shortcode

I stil have this problem my currency is the Euro it shows everywhere but when I go to the designer it changes to dollar

2 people like this

@Jochen I found the bug. I will update the plugin soon. To make it working without error right now, just disable cart "Customized Product Thumbnail" option in Settings > WooCommerce > Cart.

2 people like this

The users who are having the issue with the currency display, please open a support ticket with your wp login credentials so we can investigate the issue in your site.

1 person likes this

Just uploaded a fix for the price display bug. The version number did not change, so please reinstall the plugin. Maybe clear your cache.

1 person likes this

Hi, when adding a custom product to the cart and switching to the cart page it will end up with an error in the serverlog and a few more

" mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, bool given in /serverpath/wp-includes/formatting.php:3466, referer: https://domain.com/product/ "

1 person likes this

1. For those you are still having issues with the woocommerce currency in FPD, please open a support ticket.

2. I will add create a shortcode for the view thumbnails, so you can add anywhere in your site.

1 person likes this

I still have this problem too.

When product is added to the cart the thumbnail comes in larger than the assigned size in the settings.

I have also the problem with the currency changing but after when I put the product in the cart it is € again.

when uploading an image on desktop or mobile and then trying to move or resize the image I get this box over the entire screen. Then can't resize.   Any way to change this? 

Also text in the info content box in not showed - see picture

This update did not resolve the issue. I also have the same problem. I updated the plugin, I deleted the cache, I tried incognito mode and there is no change

After updating to the newest fpd version, when I add a customized product to the cart and navigating to the cart page, the following error appears instead of the cart items:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /wp-includes/formatting.php on line 3425

Plese bring back the icons..... My entire site depends on them