radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

Genius is here | Our new professional services including PRO export and AI features.

We are excited to share a significant breakthrough in the evolution of our Fancy Product Designer (FPD) offerings. Our innovative new platform, "Genius," is poised for imminent launch. Genius integrates a suite of professional services designed to enhance the functionality of Fancy Product Designer, including our enhanced PRO Export feature. Additionally, we are introducing specialized services powered by artificial intelligence (AI), such as "Remove Background," "Image Upscaling", and "Text to Images".

Genius will be available as a subscription-based model, featuring various pricing plans tailored to meet diverse user needs.

PRO Plan - €19 per month or 249€ as lifetime license

Experience our refined PRO Export capabilities now utilizing the advanced Nodecanvas export method.

Premium Plan - €39

- Includes all PRO features

- Access to AI Services: Background Removal, Image Upscaling, and Text to Images (Limited to 2000 requests/month)

- Full access to our exclusive Premium Templates and 3D Models for enhanced 3D Previews

Important information regarding ADMIN subscriptions and PRO export add-on for WP

Please note that our existing ADMIN subscriptions and the WordPress Export add-on will be discontinued. Customers who have already purchased the WordPress Export add-on are eligible to receive a 10% coupon towards Genius pricing plans by submitting a ticket.

We are confident that these advancements will not only streamline your creative process but also significantly expand your design capabilities. Stay tuned for the official release of Genius, and prepare to transform your design experience with our state-of-the-art AI-powered solutions.

Best Answer

Hello customers,

We're excited to announce the return of the lifetime license for our Pro Export plan!

https://elopage.com/s/radykal/genius-dec00fd9/payment?plan_id=395473&locale=en

Additionally, we have a special offer for our valued existing customers. If you've previously purchased the Pro Export addon (199€), you're eligible for an exclusive 80% discount on this lifetime license, bringing your total cost to approximately 50€. We believe this is a great value, especially as it includes an enhanced export method.

To claim your discount, simply open a support ticket and provide the email address used for your original Pro Export addon purchase. We'll verify your past purchase and send you a unique discount code.

Thank you,

The FPD Team

Shame

remove background function is not visible. I think customer will not see on there. Can we change it place? Best area; when upload finish, ask to customers "wish remove background?"

Same for me. I don't see the option to remove the background in the edit image toolbar

This is buggy. The AI background remover shows up on AI generated images but throws up this error.

The text-to-image doesn't work every time either. See here

And how do we know how many requests we've made in any given month?

Thanks!

Here is the guide where the "Remove Background" option appears: https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000103601-enabling-ai-features-genius-

If you have any suggestion for that, just let us know.

@Jeremy

Just test the Ai service and it is working for us. Right now there is no API to display the current requests/month, but we will add that soon.

Yeh I have those all enabled. It’s not showing up on the edit image toolbar as shown in the picture I attached and someone else is having the same issue 

Did you enable "advanced editing" in custom images? This also only works for uploaded images by the customer and bitmap images.

yes advanced editing is enabled and I'm just uploading a jpg.

I checked the code and the advanced tools are being hidden even though they're enabled in the settings. Is there another setting that could be causing it to be hidden?

The reason I purchased the Pro export plugin is that it is a one-time fee.

How long can I use the PRO export plugin without restrictions in the future?

Will the PRO export plugin continue to receive updates so that it is always compatible with the latest Wordpress/WooCommerce/Fancy Product Designer version?

Am I forced to choose a subscription plan in the future?

1 person likes this

@Jasmin

In future updates, the export add-on will remain usable, but we won't be adding new features to it. Additionally, we're introducing the Pro export via Genius, which features the NodeCanvas export method. This method supports certain text properties not available in svg2pdf. However, implementing NodeCanvas requires hosting it on a high-cost server for us to ensure stability and accessibility for all customers.

1 person likes this

You never replied to my comment...

1 person likes this

@ Jeremy

If you have a specific issue, please open a ticket. Without any link to your website we can not assist.

Answer

Hello customers,

We're excited to announce the return of the lifetime license for our Pro Export plan!

https://elopage.com/s/radykal/genius-dec00fd9/payment?plan_id=395473&locale=en

Additionally, we have a special offer for our valued existing customers. If you've previously purchased the Pro Export addon (199€), you're eligible for an exclusive 80% discount on this lifetime license, bringing your total cost to approximately 50€. We believe this is a great value, especially as it includes an enhanced export method.

To claim your discount, simply open a support ticket and provide the email address used for your original Pro Export addon purchase. We'll verify your past purchase and send you a unique discount code.

Thank you,

The FPD Team

1 person likes this

Is it possible to integrate the pro export into the html5/js app and also use the AI service with the lifteime license?

@beeindrucken or possiblr to seperate pro and AI price monthly?

Login or Signup to post a comment