radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic

Share how you are using Fancy Product Designer in your website

Hello community,

show your usage of Fancy Product Designer in your website to other users. There are many users who want to see real usage of Fancy Product Designer....so here you can share the link to your website and maybe make some extra sales ;)

5 people have this question

https://happy-gift.ro/      This is final work. Requires some improvement, but for the moment I could not do more.

Deniz,

What addon did you use to get the custom form that appears depending on quantity?

Thanks

Hi

Could I set up a page similar to this without special coding just using the FPD "parts"?

https://kantenbaender.de/de/designer/tshirts-mit-slogans

regards Nick

I used Gravity forms and the Woocommerce Gravity Forms add-on. I am thinking of moving to the plus add-on for Fancy Designer.

Cheers

Annamalai Veerappan. That is good job.

What plugin you use for 3D view? 

Did you sell all product mockup?

Thanks

hi I'm using this Fancy Product Designer plugin for my ecommerce where user can customize the design of their selected products & i want to add a 3d preview option for my products . this plugin does not support 3d preview but I visited a website which there is a 3D Preview button. you can see the 3D preview option for a product which I'm looking for infect this reference site is using the same plugin but they have added some custom code in three.js. I don’t know what’s this code the owner of the website used.

For 3D view i wrote custom code using threejs and you have create the 3D object of the product you want to use.

We use the product designer on a website for birth announcements and wedding invitations.

Any suggestions are welcome!

Kenny.....how did you add the text bubble instructions?  I would like to do that but can’t figure out how.

Thanks so much for the info Deniz

I have used the Fancy Product Designer to create a Custom Boxing Shorts Designer that allows our clients to create their own style of handmade Boxing Shorts. 

We also use it for Custom T-ShirtsCustom Boxing Vests and even Custom Boxing Ring Jackets.

Over the years this plugin has worked fantastically for our business, it's now a vital part of our website.

Thanks Radykal!

Finally got my site up and running - lots of customisations but working really well with FPD and Woocommerce https://papery.co.uk/personalise/notebooks/messy-plus/

Is there a list of professional, large volume sites that use this tool anywhere? I can't find anything in the marketing, but I just may be looking in the wrong place. A client list would be nice to see. Is there anything like that?

Wanna Print Somthing? Relax & Leave It To PrinTOG. We have implemented the customizer on our site where you can easily edit your product and rest of the process is ours. If you want Customized Photo Mug Online you can Design Your Product By Your Own & We Will Deliver It @ Your Doorstep.

Login or Signup to post a comment