radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

create 9 uploading images instead of 3

The idia is to create 9 uploading images instead of 3 ... it's need to look like collage photos,

Best Answer

This is weird, i tested it again and the mail works fine for me. But i am glad, everything works fine now :)

Answer

This is weird, i tested it again and the mail works fine for me. But i am glad, everything works fine now :)

Please note that I uninstall the plugin and re-installed it again and seems it's working fine now

Dear Sir,

When I tried your email I got

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

yes sure, please send it to: wendelgart@fancyproductdesigner.com

Dear Sir,

The problem is when I create upload zone it not shown on the layers like Text, Text Field ... Can I send you the link of our website with username and password so you can check it?

Here is a link in which it is described how to do that: http://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/5000582928-creating-an-upload-zone. Does this help you? 

Do you use an image or a transparent png-file as an upload zone? Transparents aren't shown but they do function. 

Dear Sirs,

When I go to product builder and try to add image or upload zone it's not shown !!! Only the Text is shown when I added it!! Can you please send me how to fix this issue.

Dear Sirs,

I don't find how I can edit or add upload zones, is there any video that show me how to do this?

upload.jpg
(66.4 KB)

So you'd like to position nine images in one item? You can do that by creating nine upload zones.

Login or Signup to post a comment