radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

"Print-Ready Export" is not working

Hi.

I'm beginner, but thank you.

"Print-Ready Export" is not working for a few days.

The warning "Remote file could not be created. Please try again!" is displayed.

Or, the export never ends. I can't export any PDF, PNG and JPG.

It seems that the Plugin and Server are not working.

What should I do? 

"Basic Export" and "Single Element" are working.

Please check.

Best Answer

Please update to Pro export 1.3.0. We just changed the server for the print export.

1 person has this question

It is absurd that they do not respond from support and solve this, it is disappointing me and all this. It is not normal that we have to help each other. I had this same problem. I have all the plugins, wordpress, theme updated with the last versions. One day the plugin stopped exporting the files. How did I fix it? after trying many things it occurred to me to empty the folders where the PRO EXPORT plugin stores the files on my server. then it worked again

4 people like this

Hi, same problem now here. 

I'm using the latest version 1.3.1 for Export Pro and 4.7.7 for FPD. 

In the backend i'm receiving error 500 in the admin-ajax.php script (after loading 2min Creating file..). Is the remote server down?

Is it possible to process the export on my own server? My client can't handle any orders right now..

1 person likes this

It does not work for all orders.

it doesn't work for some products. Until a few days ago it was ok. it hasn't been working well for a few days. he is extremely frustrated

In our case, letters are simply left out.

As a PDF, everything is normal. When I put it into COrel Draw, letters are always missing.

Hi Guys,

How did you solve the issue? I am still facing it, no support from the development team :) 
I've tried removing the limits, different other options, nothing worked.

Thank you!

I've updated FPD to 4.7.6 (via Envato Market) and Pro Export to 1.3, but it's still not working. After 120 seconds I get message "Process cancelled".  What should I do?

Some issue here. 

I am having the same issue.
When the order has been saved, I get the message "Remote file could not be created. Please try again!" in the woocommerce backend.

This error is removing the VAT and the shipping details from the order.

Is there an official solution to this yet, that actually works?

How do I update the plugin?? Haven´t bought it on Envato market to begin with.

I have FPD 4.7.4 and FPD PRO Export 1.2.7 with an active Professional subscription.

But now i can´t export any orders!?

Need this fixed asap

Seems to be working again today.....but without me updating anything.

Hi Guys,
Same issue here: "internal server error" when trying to download a print-ready file. 

Reinstalling wordpress is not a solution.

It looks like for a certain product, if the customer is using the standard colour, it works fine. If the customer changes the colour, the export could not be done anymore. 
No answer from the developer since months. 

This is not ok.

I get "internal server error" all the time. Do something with this!

Same again! Error

Thank you for updating the plugin.
But unfortunately there is no change.
I'm still getting errors.
Please improve it, please.