radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

choice of colors disappears

Hello,
Last week, I prepared some designs, add colors by design category, it worked very well. The colors were displayed for the client, etc...

Today, I added variables on a woocommerce product, not at all in fpd, I will test in font office, and the customer no longer has the ability to choose colors.

how is it possible? it's not the first time it happens to me, but I thought of false manipulations from my part, yes I am a beginner in wordpress and woocommerce.

I created color lists to make my work easier, I can't use them on designs or design categories, so I have to put my colors back each time.

I don't understand why my settings don't stay in place.

Best Answer

For the texts, I found, it is necessary to add in settings>element properties>coloring>custom text

I think it's since I added the fpd plus extension that I'm having these issues, because I just found out that for text, customers can't choose the colors either.

Is there any special setting to do?

Hello, if are using the fpd plus addon, then you have to define the placement of text colors on the woocommerce product page. You can explore it from fpd > settings > plus. 

For designs, if you have added the color for the designs in the product builder and created a variable in woocommerce. You have to select a fancy product (design by color) for the relevant variations.

This might help you:

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000032251-using-woocommerce-variations-to-change-the-fancy-product-in-the-designer

The color choice box does not appear, even when I choose one of the possibilities in the plus tab.

Yesterday, I didn't have the possibility to choose the colors on the texts and designs, I put the colors back in the category I'm working on. After that I had the choice again.

This morning, I try to make the settings so that the choice of colors appear on the plus tab, no choice. I will test with my design from yesterday, and again more choice.

and when I go back to the color tab of my design category, my color choice has disappeared

There is a problem somewhere, and I would like to find the solution.

Thanks in advance for your help

It seems like you haven't enabled the color picker for text. Please enable it from fpd > settings > element properties > text 

Once you enable the color picker for text, then a "color choice box" will be visible on the front end. 

Answer

For the texts, I found, it is necessary to add in settings>element properties>coloring>custom text

Login or Signup to post a comment