radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Answered

choice of colors disappears

Hello,
Last week, I prepared some designs, add colors by design category, it worked very well. The colors were displayed for the client, etc...

Today, I added variables on a woocommerce product, not at all in fpd, I will test in font office, and the customer no longer has the ability to choose colors.

how is it possible? it's not the first time it happens to me, but I thought of false manipulations from my part, yes I am a beginner in wordpress and woocommerce.

I created color lists to make my work easier, I can't use them on designs or design categories, so I have to put my colors back each time.

I don't understand why my settings don't stay in place.

Best Answer

For the texts, I found, it is necessary to add in settings>element properties>coloring>custom text

Answer

For the texts, I found, it is necessary to add in settings>element properties>coloring>custom text

Once you enable the color picker for text, then a "color choice box" will be visible on the front end. 

It seems like you haven't enabled the color picker for text. Please enable it from fpd > settings > element properties > text 

The color choice box does not appear, even when I choose one of the possibilities in the plus tab.

Yesterday, I didn't have the possibility to choose the colors on the texts and designs, I put the colors back in the category I'm working on. After that I had the choice again.

This morning, I try to make the settings so that the choice of colors appear on the plus tab, no choice. I will test with my design from yesterday, and again more choice.

and when I go back to the color tab of my design category, my color choice has disappeared

There is a problem somewhere, and I would like to find the solution.

Thanks in advance for your help

For designs, if you have added the color for the designs in the product builder and created a variable in woocommerce. You have to select a fancy product (design by color) for the relevant variations.

This might help you:

https://support.fancyproductdesigner.com/support/solutions/articles/13000032251-using-woocommerce-variations-to-change-the-fancy-product-in-the-designer

Hello, if are using the fpd plus addon, then you have to define the placement of text colors on the woocommerce product page. You can explore it from fpd > settings > plus. 

I think it's since I added the fpd plus extension that I'm having these issues, because I just found out that for text, customers can't choose the colors either.

Is there any special setting to do?

Login or Signup to post a comment