radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

Drop down menu

Instead of a floating dialog box could you make it so when a user clicks the bottons at the top it drops down as a window/menu and a *done* button to make changes to make it disappear again.

13 people like this idea

Hoping the developer will come up with a solution for the floating dialog box very soon. In the meantime, I've found that giving the background some transparency makes the box a little more tolerable for the end user.

I added the following to my custom CSS to create a dark transparent box. It also changes the text to make it more legible on the dark background. I'll attach a couple of screenshots to show how it looks.

/* BEGIN MODIFICATIONS TO FPD DIALOG BOXES */ 

.fpd-context-dialog {

width: 400px;

background: rgba(56, 56, 56, 0.85);

}

.fpd-content-edit .fpd-list-row.fpd-sub-option label {

color: #FFFFFF;

font-size: 12px;

text-transform: uppercase;

font-weight: 700;

}

.fpd-list-row i {

font-size: 20px;

font-weight: 900;

color: #ffffff;

}

.fpd-list-row>div {

padding: 12px 0;

color: white;

}

/* END MODIFICATIONS TO FPD DIALOG BOXES*/ 

png
png

hi, can i make the floating designer open from the start and not by clicking "add"?

I think the fixed position is the answer :(

Is the idea from the topic starter still to be implemented or is the fixed position the asnwer?

Improved in 3.0.0. Now you can select between different layouts.

I have been looking for that feature too...Is there a way to have the dialog box be static on the side of the Product Design box? Right now it covers the Product Designer, you can move it but it goes right back when you click on the product again. Other than that I am not having any issues.

When will this feature be implemented? 

Awesome! thanks. This made it much faster to customize the look.

the ideal (for me) would be the same interface as in the opencart Version, 

Added the transparency by Bryan Gray above and I think it looks great on our site. Great mod.

http://new.hdg-usa.com/agencies/custom-design/t-shirts/eyekon-series-custom-cotton-short-sleeve-tshirt/

Guys I am going to start with the next big update soon. 

It will allows you to create different layouts. So you can choose the best user interface for your business.

Look forward to the update :) Thanks Rafael.

#Bryan Gray - work great added to site css instead of FPD css settings and don't get overwritten now. Thanks for sharing those!

Thanks #Gregory this works for my site! 

I have a specific question regarding your site. I see that you are using the Woocommerce multistep configuration plugin along with Fancy Product Designer. Before I purchase this additional woocommerce plugin, can you tell me if you can set specific colors (i.e. Text and images) per t-shirt color selection? 

For example, when I'm on your site and I choose a white t-shirt, the ink colors that show up still include white. Obviously you don't want to print white on a white shirt, so can you assign specific ink colors to each shirt color selection?

Thanks!

I really don't like the floating menu. It should be clear what you can do as customer in just one view. 

Also, the floating menu is overlapping my menu. And it is in front of the "in cart" button. And the fixed position overlaps the design so i cannot use that

Login or Signup to post a comment