radykal | Support Center Chooser

For which product do you need support?

Fancy Product Designer Multistep Product Configurator

Start a new topic
Implemented

QR code as a separate function

The function to add a QR code to the product is now integrated in the Image module.
In the previous versions it was in the toolbar.

If you want to offer the customer the possibility of a QR code, you automatically offer him the possibility of a photo upload.

It would be better to implement the QR code as a separate function to offer customers this function, but at the same time prevent the upload of a photo.

5 people like this idea

And I think the same

6 people like this

I think it would be better to make a separate module for the QR code. Just like for the design selection or add text.

5 people like this

It would be perfect if there was a separate module for the QR code.

6 people like this

I completely agree that QR should be separate- adding a QR code to my product is completely irrelevant and I think it's confusing to users that they have the option to do so. Thanks!

6 people like this

I agree.

4 people like this

Added in V6.0.8

Now you can add the qr-code as action in the actions bar or by using it as action shortcode: 

[fpd_action type="qr-code"]

1 person likes this

@ray kal  But the option to add a QR code still appears in the image module. Shouldn't it be optional? That doesn't solve the problem

3 people like this

The user adds the texts, desings and uploads via tool bar. Only the function for adding the QR code is found in the Action Bar? This is not logical for the user.

Please detach this function from the add image tool and make it a separate tool.

2 people like this

I updated to V6.0.8 but I still can't figure out how to remove the QR code function. How do I remove it from the image module? Thanks!

1 person likes this

@Rady Kal   The problem is only half solved. I think this request was not well understood

1 person likes this

I agree, qr should be separate

Login or Signup to post a comment